APEC LTD. Consulting Engineers was founded in 1995 and incorporated under the laws of Kenya in 1996. In 2002 a sister company, APEC Consortium Ltd was incorporated under the same directorship in order to serve its clientele with a greater degree of flexibility.
APEC provides consultancy services in Feasibility Studies, Preliminary and Detailed Engineering Design, Planning & Organization, Execution and Project Management in Airport Infrastructure and Planning, Roads and Highways, Railway, Buildings, Wastewater Management, Water Supply & Sanitation, Environmental Management, Social Development, Technical, Performance and Financial Audits.
The firm has forged strategic alliances with international as well as local firms on Design & Build projects and Engineering & Procurement Contracts (EPC). This has enhanced greatly on the firm’s skills and experience in different infrastructure projects.
A strong customer-focused approach coupled with a consistent quest for top-class,globally-bench marked quality standards have enabled the company to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business.
To provide world class, high quality, efficient and innovative engineering and management services to our Clients.
REGISTRATION AND AFFILIATIONS
APEC is registered with:
- Engineers Board of Kenya as an Engineering Consulting Firm
- Ministry of Roads and Public Works as a Consulting Engineering Firm “Category A” for Planning, Design and Supervision of Road Works
- Ministry of Water and Irrigation as a Consultant with the Ministry
- National Environmental Management Authority (NEMA) as Lead Firm of Experts
To be a leading engineering and management Company in the infrastructure development by:
- Offering growth opportunities to our staff and partners;
- Creating innovative, sustainable and practical solutions to challenges facing mankind;
- Embracing a culture of honesty, hard work and faith in God;
- Considering our faithful staff as the greatest asset;
- Focusing, concentrating on delivering specific and personalized services to our Clients exceeding expectations.
APEC has a staff load of over 100 employees who have experience of between 10 to over 30 years and are professionals and specialists in their respective civil
engineering fields. The firm also engages the experience of individual professionals who have been working directly or at associate level with the firm under a consortium thereby providing effective, timely and sustainable solutions to our diverse clientele.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
APEC Consortium Ltd is a Pan African Company, which specializes in the provision of consulting services in design, construction and project management in fields of Building and Civil Engineering, Manufacturing, Mining, Energy, and Environmental Engineering.
APEC operates and maintains a documented management system which conforms as a minimum to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It is the responsibility of the Quality Manager through an internal audit to review, improve and measure the Quality Management System (QMS) on a continuous basis. The Directors create and sustain clear, realistic and visible quality objectives which are measured against company performance to achieve total quality excellence.
Our main objective is to ensure that through our QMS we deliver to our clients: timely, efficient, professional and cost-effective services by undertaking the following measures:
- Development and implementation of an effective quality system of procedures and processes to plan, implement, and control activities throughout the life cycle of projects.
- Enable, perform, and manage activities that ensure the client requirements are met.
- Enable and maintain the infrastructure to provide effective operations.
- Encourage employee involvement at all levels of the business in establishing and achieving quality goals.
- Encourage a culture of cooperation and participation regarding quality issues, by motivating and developing our employees to achieve continual improvement to our processes and quality system.
- Ensure that all nominated subcontractors and suppliers conform to the APEC QMS standards.
- Observe all regulatory requirements.
This policy which is subject to periodic review, has been communicated to all employees, who must comply with all its requirements. It is displayed on all sites and forms part of every new employees’ induction training.