We draw on the skills of our global team of designers, planners and engineers to provide cost-effective, innovative and sustainable water solutions through all stages of a project, from concept to completion.
Our expertise in water infrastructure is enhanced by long-standing associations with internationally recognized advisors, associations and educational institutions. We work with governments, local authorities, water companies and developers to ensure that water resources are harnessed, collected, treated and delivered; and that wastewater is collected, treated and disposed or recycled.
This section mainly deals with;
- Water Supply and Sanitation Systems; Urban and Rural Water Supply, Low cost and Informal settlements systems, Packaged systems, Mast Planning
- Water Resources Management; Water Reservoirs and Dams, Catchment Conservation and Management, Environmental & Social Impact Assessment, Resettlement Action Plan and Management Plans, Master Planning
- Irrigation and Drainage Services
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Technical and Performance Audits