Our duties as a building services engineers / consultancy is to supervise the designing, installation and maintaining the services that are needed to allow a building to meet the objectives of what it’s designed to. These areas covered are mainly; acoustics, health and safety, heating, lifts and escalators, lighting, power and supply security.
Sustainability is also an important issue and it will be at the cutting-edge of designing, developing and managing new technologies that help to reduce the carbon emissions of a building.
- Terminal Buildings
- Civil and Structural Works
- Quantity Survey Support Services
- ESIA and RAP
- Mechanical and Electrical Support
- Services Technical Audits
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Technical and Performance Audits