We utilize our knowledge-rich talent pool to seamlessly manage all aspects of transport engineering in diverse environments, and provide investigations, studies, design, construction, maintenance and asset management services for transport infrastructure.
Transportation Engineering Department deals with planning, design, construction supervision and maintenance of rural, urban and special purpose roads as well as aerodromes.
The Transportation Engineering Section offers services in rural, urban and regional transportation planning, feasibility study, design, and tender documentation and construction supervision of roads and airports. The section has a wide experience in:
- Traffic data collection, analysis and prediction for purposes of management, facility optimization and for use in geometric and pavement designs to urban and rural road systems
- Feasibility studies, preliminary and detailed engineering design of rural, urban and special purpose roads.
Route location and detailed geometric and drainage design for rural roads.
- Administration of construction projects including pre-qualification procedures, tendering procedures, tenders evaluation and contract negotiations.
- Road surface and pavement condition surveys and rehabilitation designs and recommendations for routine and periodic maintenance.
- Supervision of construction works including site and laboratory management and attendance to contractual claims and disputes.
- Post construction and post contract maintenance management.
- Design and institute pavement and road maintenance management systems both for urban and rural roads of all classes and surface conditions.
The categories in covered in transportation are;
- Roads and Highway
- Ports and Harbors
- Urban Transit Systems
- Transportation Planning; Urban and Regional Planning, Traffic Surveys and Modeling
Construction Management and Supervision
- ESIA and RAP
- Technical and Performance Audits
- Condition Surveys and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Urban Drainage and NMT